+8801723283638

24/7 Customer Support

+8801758300772

The path to a hybrid model in programmatics

Gulf Phone Number Database Provide you worldwide country updated, clean and 100% Accurate Business & Consumer phone number or mailing database list. We have high quality active mobile number database, email address and only real people contact information. We will help to get decision makers b2b data for your SMS marketing or cold calling campaigns to business or consumer people mobile database.

The Gulf Phone Number company provided you up to date and clean b2b or b2c Telemarketing database for your company’s online marketing campaigns. We are world biggest  phone number database or fax number database or email database  provider company in the world. If you like to buy cell phone number database then you can see our all package of the cell phone numbers or mobile number database.

The path to a hybrid model in programmatics

Data-driven marketing is the ability of marketing managers to make the best decisions with high frequency through the intelligent and integrated use of data in all levers of action information numbers list.
Digitization has accelerated the reinvention process that brands currently experience and, therefore, marketers have had to follow Darwin’s theory in order to survive. Programmatic in Spain is a promising market, despite an investment lower (25%) than the European average (65% according to IAB). According to a BCG study, only 2% of advertisers have integrated a truly data-driven model, which is a sign of advanced maturity. Where is the challenge? In getting the remaining 98% to strive to achieve this type of model, building its own integrated programmatic value chain that is ‘data-driven’.

According to an IAB study, in the US, 65% of marketers have taken control of the programmatic and most rely on a hybrid model: experts accompany advertisers in an intelligent, beneficial and functional way. In Spain it is early, but it is certain that this hybrid change is going to take place, so that only specific activities are internalized, and the ‘consulting’ expertise and technology of external providers are counted on. Gulf Phone Number List

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.