- Provide a clear description and as many fields as possible in your product feed.
- Choose a clear division in your products (based on product groups, sales potential, margins or something else) and don’t show everything in the big heap.
- Test with Smart Shopping/Performance Max campaigns for any increase in results.
- View the data of your product groups such as benchmark CPCs to see if your bid is right, impression percentages to see if you are being shown well and benchmark CTR to see if your products stand out.
- Duplicate your campaigns to Bing Ads to increase your reach.
To ask? Let us know in a comment below this article. I’d be happy to help you!