People generate more than 2.5 quintillion bytes of data every 24 hours.
So wouldn’t it be nice to sometimes re-purpose some of that content for your audiences instead of coming up with new ideas?
Yes, it would. In fact, brands do it regularly.
It is a great digital marketing strategy that lets you add value to someone else’s content, present it with your perspective, and impress your readers with your knowledge about your industry.
That’s where curated content comes in.
Table of Contents
What Is Curated Content?
Content curation refers to collecting and sharing relevant and valuable content that you do not create, unlike content creation, which is purely your and your team’s work.
While you can add bits and pieces to it like some context, essentially, the core content you share isn’t your design.
With so much content online and the audience reacting well to it, content curation and creation significantly contribute towards an effective digital marketing strategy.
Content Curation Models
Here are the five models people use to curate content:
- Aggregation: It is the curation of the most suitable information regarding a specific topic into one place
- Distillation: It is the filtering of the most helpful information into an easy format to only share the relevant ideas
- Elevation: This is the curation for the identification of a more significant trend from the smaller daily posts
- Mashup: It refers to a distinct juxtaposed curation where you can form a new perspective with existing content
- Chronology: It is a curation form that links historical information overtime to show how a specific topic’s understanding evolves
Curated content needs to be appropriately amalgamated with your existing content Estonia WhatsApp Number List marketing strategy. But, before we learn how to do that, let’s find out why it is so essential for your marketing strategy.
Your gathered content Estonia WhatsApp Number List can draw attention to your blog feed or social media in two ways:
- With the help of technology, you can add a mix of features to your content, such as voices, infographics, and opinions. This helps to make your content diverse and enables a broad audience to understand it
- Curated content adds more variety to the feed by utilizing a community-based tone rather than a self-centered one.
When you browse through social media, stay on the lookout for value-added content. Similarly, when you are a content creator or curator, you must keep in mind that your followers expect to see valuable and unique content related to your expertise. They count on you to provide different perspectives and information on pertinent matters.
Your followers are at the core of your brand and its growth, so you have to make sure you satisfy. Their need for helpful information and make them feel you are dedicated. To providing them good content, be it your own or that of others.