Once you have an idea of what your ideal B2C customer or B2B business profile is, talk to them in person. Observe their natural behaviours and learn from them. Did your previous assumption meet expectations?
Products to increase customer engagement? When it comes to effective digital marketing for businesses, conversion rate is without a doubt the most vital metric to consider, even more so than website traffic.
We explore the importance of accurate audience targeting for SMBs, and how this directly impacts conversion. Read on to learn how to solidify your target audiences and bring in more traffic that converts.
Your Target Audience?
Traffic to your website is important, funnelling the right audience to your site and increasing conversions should be the top priority for every business. Why? Because 50K of traffic may look promising from the outside, but realistically, having many visitors amounts to nothing if they are not interested in buying your product or investing in your service.
If your target audience is “everyone”, you’re making it harder for yourself! By narrowing down your focus to a specific target audience, you can:
- Know who is actually buying your product, and how you’re reaching them (through sites they visit, blogs, Google searching, etc.).
- Find out what they want and cater to that demand.
- Learn what they don’t want and remove it from your offering.
- Optimise your website accordingly to make it more relevant to them.
- Identify how customers describe the services you offer and present this in your website content, so they match.
- Identify how customers compare and choose items from your categories, and prioritise your products accordingly.
- Better describe your content to offer the benefits that customers are looking for, and meet their expectations.
Essentially, if you know who your target audience is, you’ll be able to focus on them, and not cater to an overly broad definition. Below, we explore how you can begin doing this.
Where To Start
Today, this approach is not obsolete, but it is less relevant. With businesses online being Argentina WhatsApp Number List able to ship anywhere at the click of a button, location loses importance for many customers. Nowadays, lifestyle is more important than the demographic location, as well as the size of the market (locally and/or internationally), and average disposable income.
To determine the more personal characteristics of your target audience, conside Argentina WhatsApp Number List r the psychographics of your ideal customers. This can include characteristics such as:
Think about such things as “What features of my product/service are most. Appealing to customers?”, “How will my product fit their lifestyle. How/when will they use my product?”, “What media does my target audience rely on most for information?Gathering Evidence
Moreover are a variety of ways you can gather data to determine your target audience. The first and most basic and straightforward approach is through talking to people